The Titan Electric Pump for Inflatable Kayak and SUP from Bay Sports.
This video shows how to change the PSI pressure on the digital display. There are presets for 12, 16 and 20 psi, however if you wish to set to any individual value, you can do so by:
1) Turn on the pump by pressing the power button
2) Push the + button so it shows the 12 psi preset number
3) Press and Hold the + or - button until the display starts blinking
4) Press the + or - button to increase or decrease the PSi
5) Once the desired pressure is shown on the screen, wait 3 seconds for the display to stop blinking
6) Push the power button again and the pump will start automatically inflating until this pressure is reached, and automatically turn off
How to use hand pump to inflate inflatable kayak or inflatable SUP board This video shows you how to pump up an inflatable kayak using a manual hand pump. It explains opening the valve, connecting the hose, and reading the manual pressure gauge. Pump ...